Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm still here!

Sorry everyone, one half of the hostesses with the mostess has been away forever (almost forever, I have only been home for 3 weeks of this year so far) but I haven't forgotten you all! No socks to show here, but I'm going to start on some angora bed socks for Little Man so when he kicks his blankets off in the depth of winter his feet will still be warm.
Also, as Alison has mentioned I think we need a name change as it certainly ain't summer here no more (although I'm sure some of you in QLD will beg to differ) so I'm gonna have a think and see if I can come up with something snappy. If anyone has some bright ideas, let us know!
Happy sock knitting all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Ongoing name... lets try
Sock me up Scottie
nods to startrek

6:07 pm  
Blogger The Bear said...

i'm so a trekkie (or trekker, depending on what you prefer) so i'm lovin this, but do we want to keep an ozzie/southern hemisphere reference? we have a couple of northern hemi girls here too so i really don't know. hmmm...

7:59 pm  
Blogger Rachael Elswyk said...

hmm "sock til you drop"? or
"If this socks a rockin' don't come a knockin'" of course I'm totally joking with that one!
hehe....

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home