Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Pair Finished

Finished, with hardly a day to spare till my Grandma's Birthday.



As a knitter herself I know she will appreciate them, I'm just hoping she doesn't think they're too good to wear!

Specs:
Pattern: A bit of this & a bit of that
Needles: 2.75mm DPN's
Yarn: 2 skeins of Live 2 Knit Elizabeth in Peacock colourway
Started: 1st March 2006
Finished: 26th March 2006
Notes: This is a mish mash of patterns, I followed the directions for a flap heel from Sensational Knitted Socks since it is the first time I have done one & I borrowed the Star Toe from Mona Schmidt's Embossed Leaves Socks in the Winter 2005 IK. I think the simple slip stitch rib pattern is made a bit more special when teamed with fancy heel & toe treatments.

And here's a close up of the heel & toe, just cause I like them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

lovely colours, lovely pattern, that star toe is gorgeous

8:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home