It's notsummer any more, but...
They are bedsocks for my husband. They don't match, yes I do know that they don't match. I was tryign to work out what works for him. Now I know...
- 72 stitches - yes, what an awful lot of stitches
- 3.25mm needles - they are bedsocks and don't have to be super durable
- lots of ribbing to keep them on
- 2x2 ribbing is better than 1x1 ribbing
- he doesn't care if there is a cable on it or not - they are just bedsocks!
- i need to start the decreases 1/2 an inch later than I normally would.
They fit! Woohoo!