Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kneehighs finished - now when is summer going to end?

Hi all,
I have been plugging away ever since the Brett Lee incident, and finally have some finished socks to show you!

I'm really pleased with how these came out, especially considering my lack of practice with socks and my (almost) complete disregard for gauge and size...
The only problem is that it is still just a bit too warm in Sydney to wear merino kneehighs... obviously my next pair of socks will have to be a little less toasty.
(More photos and juicy details are on my blog if you want to find out more!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Yarnsticksbooks said...

Those socks are amazing. :)

2:16 pm  
Blogger Wired for Fibre said...

Wow, those look awsum & just think how toasy your toes will be in Winter.

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home