Monday, December 12, 2005

Mirabella Sock #1

One Mirabella sock is done, and I've started on the second one. Here's the first sock:

Mirabella sock one

I LOVE this sock, it fits me perfectly. It's perfect for wearing at home on chilly evenings. I love the lace pattern, very pretty. I also like how it's toe-up, because I was worried I might run out of yarn (although now it looks like I have more than enough).

One thing about this sock that I wish could be better is the cuff. I wish it could be tighter. Would tubular cast-off make it tighter? Or do I just have to knit the cuff with smaller needles?

2 Comments:

Blogger Yarnsticksbooks said...

Gorgeous!!! I want some.

8:16 pm  
Blogger Claudine said...

Thanks ladies!

Jan, I'm using 8-ply yarn, 100m per 50g balls. One sock used up less than one ball.

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home