Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sock knitter in training

Hi everyone! I have just joined! I've never knitted any socks before, but I've been meaning to try it. And this knitalong is a great excuse :)

I'm not sure yet what pattern I'll be doing. I really like the Mirabella Socks by MJ at Yummy Yarn. It looks challenging, considering this would be my first socks, but I like a good challenge. Well, I guess I can fall back on plainer sock patterns if this one doesn't work out :) We'll see how this turns out....

Well, off to knit now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

That's a very pretty pattern but you'll need to keep track of the YO. Good luck. Follow the directions and don't read too far ahead. Otherwise your mind will keep wondering what the directions mean.

As the slogan says,"just do it."
Jan

2:56 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

Justhad a look at your blog. I see YOs shouldn't be a problem to you. i love the cardigan.

Jan

3:00 pm  
Blogger Claudine said...

Thanks for the tip, Jan! :)

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home