Wednesday, December 14, 2005

FO's

the good thing about being sick in bed is that you have plenty of time to knit those second socks!

"Shadow box" in Naturally Kid et Soie for my ex-mother-in-law

"Classy slip up" in Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Bittersweet for my Mama, both from "Knit socks" by Betsy Lee McCarthy.

and 2 pairs baby socks - Opal Tiger and Opal lollipop for my neice - pattern here

Now what? I have some yummy FleeceArtist merino yarn, am thinking of the cable rib socks from the fall IK.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bear said...

love that opal tiger it is the CUTEST! you got a good lot done, maybe i need a sick day too so i can get things done, just without the actual being sick though

10:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering which feet are Flashs'

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home