Monday, December 04, 2006

CK cable rib socks!

I finished the Creative Knitting (Aus CK; no 14) Socks. You can't really see the mini cable, but I know it's there, and I learnt a new skill (?mock cable stitch), so who cares. They sought of match...I thought that I'd gone through half the ball and tried to match, but hey they're original! Now on to the Jaywalkers!



Specs
Pattern : Cable Rib Socks by Jenny Occleshaw.
Available: Australian Creative Knitting. Issue 14.
Yarn : Regia Jubilee Color. 100g (sockmonster.typepad.com)
Needles: 2.75mm Clover Bamboo DPN's
Time Taken: 1 month.

Photo: Dodgy 6am Sunday morning self portraits....theres is a cable pattern in there somewhere!

The Hubby asked if they were a present for anyone, and I would have gifted them, but I have holes in my heel turn. I really need to fix that. Trouble is they're just on one side of each sock!! I know in Charlene Church's book she explain how to get beyond the issue, but am I the only one who finds that book hard to follow??? (Oh that and Ann Budd's books, with all those tables and maths...I'm a maths dunce...I'm alone here aren't I? I freak out when I see those generic socks patterns...arrggghhh!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home