Monday, July 31, 2006

Pomatomus'ses


A truly reversible sock (the one on the left is inside out)

Stats:
Pattern: Pomatomus
Needles: 3.25mm DPN's
Yarn: Live 2 Knit Elizabeth 100% Superwash Merino in the Tutti Fruity colourway
Started: Approx 7th May, 2006
Completed: 29th July, 2006
Notes: Even though it took me almost 4 months to finish them, I really enjoyed making these.
I made the leg one repeat shorter than the pattern called for as I was a bit worried about running out of yarn, I shouldn't have worried as I have plenty left over. I also changed the toe shaping by following the decreases from the Lana Grossa Jojo sock as I prefer a more rounded toe.
Despite being incredibly stretchy they are quite snug fitting & require a bit of maneuvering to get on & off easily, but I love them & am even considering making another pair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home