Wednesday, November 23, 2005

As promised

Pics of the socks, basking in the glorious day we've had here today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There has been some pooling and flashing with the Lorna's Laces, so I manuevered the pattern to put the 'flash' along the instep

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the pooling down the back

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And being the totally-unable-to-stick-to-one-thing-at-a-time gal that I am, I'm already thinking about the next socks. Probably some footlets (as per Alison at the Blue Blog), I have a small skein of a yarn I want to use, and thought the anklets would be ideal.

I've also set us up a Frappr! account, so that we can see where we all are!!

Check out our Frappr!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bear said...

looking GREAT alison, love the colours. nice pattern too, might have to add it to the to do list. and can you send that nicec weather over this way - we have a week of rain on the way. not that i'm complaining about the rain, it's the cold thats come with it thats annoying.

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home